-helps to create a well rounded person with better social and academic skills
-wide range of options opened up to the student in the workplace (better jobs)
-better chance to make more money in the long term
-Not the chance to earn instant money after coming out of high school
- To further advance educational experience besides high school
- To pursue a career or employment that requires college-level training and skills development.
- To increase earnings
- To achieve a higher quality of life
- To meet new people, have new experiences, and explore new interests.
- To be able to have a career, you love.